Its just a test shot, but it:
* Gives you all search results on a single page - as a speed test
* Summarizes inventors, applicants, patent-classes etc from the result as an overview.
* Is some playground for further java-script interaction with the results.
Indexing was kind of slow on my quad core, 120k patents took about 40 minutes, but searching is fast. It made me think about setting up some test suits for indexing. Like:
* SOLR / Lucene for all Swedish municipal-sites (250+)
* SOLR/ Lucene for a typical windows server environment.
Anyone done this already perhaps?